RS-UVPA 5W UHF/VHF Power Amp
The RS-UVPA is a 5W UHF/VHF Power Amp compatible with the RS-UV3, Hamshield or other low power UHF/VHF transceivers.
- More than 5W output on 2m and 1.25m and more than 4W on 70 cm
- Harmonics > -60 dBc
- Wide input voltage range - 8 to 15 VDC
- Current: TX 2 amps max @12 VDC, RX 30mA
- DC-DC boost converter for constant output for all input volages
- LNA with jumper selectable 2 or 15 dB gain and
- RX filter removes out-of-band signals
- Drive level can be set for 50mW to 750mW
- SWR protection
- Size 75mm X 120mm X 40mm
- Weight < 100g
- RS-UV3 - The RS-UVPA plugs directly into transceiver, no cables or jumpers needed. The RS-UVPA is the same size as the RS-UV3 with aligned mounting holes for flexible mounting options. Both boards can be slid into a 75mm X 120mm extrusion. Headers for direct connection to the RS-UV3 are suppied with the kit. Custom case available soon
- Hamshield - The RS-UVPA can be connected via a coax jumper to the Hamshield transceiver to provide extra transmit power and significantly improve the Hamshield RX sensitivity and filtering. Control signals for the RS-UVPA can be provided by the Arduino
There are yet no reviews for this product.